For any queries, contact David Wall at:
Shoptify, 122 Newsome Road, Huddersfield,
West Yorkshire, HD4 6NB, U.K.
Tel: +44 (0) 7915 665790
Monday – Saturday
8.30am – 5.30pm
Registered: As a sole trader: Mr. David Jonathan Wall.
Most meetings are conducted at Cafe Ollo (see map below).
The Media Centre
7 Northumberland Street,
Huddersfield, HD1 1RL,
Please complete the form, we'll be in touch soon!
Toggle on the panels below to read our Frequently Asked Questions.
What are our costs?
Inevitably our service is highly customised. Consequently it’s impractical to give a fixed price. SEO costs can be complex and are dependant on a variety of factors. An obvious factor being the number of products available on your Shopify store. As a rule of thumb, we charge £175/4 hour block. In addition we also charge a flat-fee of £400 for our ‘Shoptify MOT Service’.
On-site training is £575 per day and £175 per extra trainee to a maximum of 4 trainees.
There are no hidden fees. Everything is inclusive. Each training session is bespoke and costs will include the consultation, preparation work and support.
When you contact us, we will discuss these factors with you and provide a personalised quote. We will ensure that’s simple and flexible, covering the following costs:
- Plug-ins (AKA apps) you may need which will reduce SEO costs and speed up the SEO process
- Actual (re)design work you may need
The best way to understand these costs is to contact us.
Questions we'll ask...
- Do you have a Shopify store right now?
- Are people are searching for your product(s) or services?
- Do you have good products? We will struggle to help you if you have truly bad products or you currently have a bad online reputation.
- Are you willing to provide help in a timely manner in order for us to get the SEO wheels turning? (preparing passwords, logins, account access etc.)
- Are you aware that SEO for organic traffic WILL NOT bear overnight results, and a little patience is required to see our hard work take effect.
- We will drive sustainable organic traffic to your store, but there may be other factors which are effecting the lack of actual sales. This could be because of your pricing structure or payment options (amongst almost countless other factors). Would you be open to adjusting this if the traffic data suggests these are prime factors affecting your sales?
- Once costings are agreed, how regularly will you need invoicing?
- A minimum contract time period needs to be agreed.
- A minimum notice period also needs to be agreed.
How we handle your data?
Details which you provide here will not be shared with anyone outside of Shoptify. Consequently, all details will be kept in a safe and secure location.
You may request your personal data to be removed at any time.
We may obtain data from carefully selected third parties, including our clients.